Tuesday 8 May 2012

Smile

Happy tuesday all...i woke up this morning with a smile on my face =D dunno why but i feel giddy good today. 

While i'm doing my work in my small lil' station, i'm listening to my all time favourite by Lauryn Hill "Killing Me Softly". And i keep on smiliiiinnnnnngggggggggg =D =D =D i feel excited for a reason that i don't even know. Haippp..

Last night i watched The X-Factor USA. I just can't erase this name from my mind "Chris Rene". He look like an average normal white chap BUT with a great voice. Well, not a big great voice like Lionel Richie or Marc Anthony, but i love his performance. He put his soul in it and i can see the honesty. Hahaha....trying my luck to be the next judge? Boo Hooo....   


This morning someone asked my a very obvious question. I walked into the office and she asked me, "Kerja hari ni?". Sepantas kilat i gave her a snappy answer, "Takdelah, nak shopping kt dalam ni". Urghhhhh....if you don't know how to start a conversation with someone that you rarely talk to, just keep silent. U don't have to act that you are a friendly type of person (or maybe too friendly). Just smile, that's enough. Faham anak-anak????



*** SMILE; it makes people wonder what you are thinking ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

******************************************************************************************

Lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.