Wednesday 9 May 2012

Colors








Morning peeps....today, my goal is to get a new lip color. Yeahh!! But as a very lame boring person, the normal color that i would get is almost the same. The bravest attempt is my current lipstain (below).


There tonnes and tonnes of color but i just dont have the guts to make a change (my very typical mindset). Urghh! Even nak bli lipstick pn bnyk drama, meh cni amik SUCKER PUNCH! Macam2 color ade kt bawah ni, tpi bnyk tone brown kan? Ni la perangai si penakut. Boooooooooooooooooooooo....


Really hope that i can change my mindset of being scared of...almost everything. Especially to make the first step of change. Nak try color orange, hahahah. Bullshizzzz la pompuan ni. Tengok, ade bran ke xde bran. Hihihihi =D
                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

******************************************************************************************

Lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.