Tuesday 27 December 2011

We are nearing 2012...yippidewwww!!

Pheww.....in less than a weeks we will be in 2012. Alhamdulillah. 
In 2011, many great things happen in my life. I am surrounded with joy, love and happiness. Major changes in my career and love life. I'm such a lucky one!! Below are some achievement and happy moment i had in 2011.
  • job promotion....i love this part <3
  • experience to be a trainer. well, i know i'm not good in words but i've gone thru months of joy with my trainee
  • trip with my girlfrens for the first time. It's Bandung ya'll
  • my second trip in 2011 is Vietnam.....i love it cos this is the first trip that we need to ride a bike. i'm terrified in the beginning but i get used to it. It's cool riding a bike!
  • getting engaged with my deary Fadhil. i think this is the best moment i ever had in my life. guess it is time for us to settle down and build a family....like SERIOUSLYYYY!!
  • i had the sweetest surprise on my 27th birthday.  

I think these are all the moment that brought me joy in 2011. I have few others but i guess, i shud keep it to myself...ngeh =P

Insya'allah, 2012 will bring a great kick start in my journey. Amin...
My 1st dinner with the mgt team @ Le Meridien KL

Batch yg superb! Wish them all the best in life..

Sopping juta juta =P

Lost in Ho Chi Minh

Engaged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

******************************************************************************************

Lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.