Sunday 11 December 2011

Sitting Elephant

On a boring Sunday afternoon, me and my lil' sis, Teha went for a window shopping. On the way back, we played a simple games ( the traffic was quite bad tho! ). It's a searching game. Whatever we see on the way, we'll as the other person to point it out. This is how it goes :

Me : Dik, cari WHR 5724.
Teha : Senang je....keta kancil hitam tu.
Me : Ok...
Teha : Kak ain cri plak Bossini.
Me : Tu dia....(i saw a billboard on the left side of the road). Terer kan kak ain?

Then i'm searching for sumthing that kinda hard for her to find. Suddenly, i saw a billboard of Malaysian famous kain pelekat brand.

Me : Adik, cari Gajah Duduk.
Teha : Hihihihihi......(she start to laugh and giving me a smug face) 
Me : Pehal? Cari la cepat.....
Teha : Tu....with her eyes looking at me like>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Me : Amende ko ni dik???
Teha : Gajah duduk la...sebelah adik ni. (pointing her small finger at me)
Me : jfjfjfjssph@#@!!!


p/s : mmg nak kene lempang adik aku sorang niyh!!

1 comment:

  1. Teha gt such brilliant idea.. otak die boleh buat batu cincin.. hahahhahahahahhaha!

    ReplyDelete

******************************************************************************************

Lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.